Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So, How are you doing?

Well, I haven't posted in awhile. This habit didn't last long, but its a good one to keep, so I am getting started once again. I should not put myself down because in looking at my three things, I didn't do so bad. Failing miserably in the exercise arena, but I did hurt my knee badly and caught a terrible cold so time to kick back into gear with some alternative ideas for exercising. Here's a recap of my three things and how I did:

1) Love Dare: Still can't get past Day 1. I think I have some anger issues. Either that of I just can't keep my mouth shut.
2) Help out my brother while wife is away. I did that and for over 8 hours my brother had some free time and my husband and I had a great time with our nephews.
3) Exercise once a week. hmmmmm, does walking up the stairs to bed count?
4) Craft room. I am 3/4 of the way there. It looks so much better, and you know what? I have alot of stuff in that craft room.
5) Walk at Lunch: Haven't started that what with the knee and all.
6) Call Carmax, Dermatologist and Dr. Office. I did one out of the three. Back on the list!
7)Cancel Moisturizer. I did that. Note to self: Don't fall for those on line gimmicks every again. No you can't get a free $500 Wal-Mart card that easily.
8) Organize one room. Just finished the craft room, and am 1/2 way through my reading room. Yay!
9) Meal Menu. Yeah, right. Didn't do so good on that one. Can I blame my husband?
10) Moderate exercise. About all I have done is remote control lifts. So next time I will be better.

So, you know, this journalling works. I can't really beat myself up to bad, because I did accomplish some things. And I can see where my weak areas are. So, back to square one and my three things.

No comments:

Post a Comment